Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, some dik stole my dodge logo from my stock rims. Does anybody know where I can order a couple replacements online?

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Hi, some dik stole my dodge logo from my stock rims. Does anybody know where I can order a couple replacements online?
Some people cease to amaze me as to how low they can crawl by stealing center caps:disgust:
Here is a link to a place that has them for a decent price:
1SK35SZ0AA CAP

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,795 Posts
How do you know whoever stole your old ones won't come back for a nice new shiny set after you replace them?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
umm.. what am i supposed to do, drive around without them? lol

thanks for the replies.

@Mark. That site has a cap that says "dodge" my tires have the Ram logo on the cap.

·
Registered
363 Posts
That SUCKS!
If its for an R/T, I bought an extra set when I bought mine as replacements for mine.
PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,795 Posts
umm.. what am i supposed to do, drive around without them? lol

thanks for the replies.

@Mark. That site has a cap that says "dodge" my tires have the Ram logo on the cap.
No, but I'd certainly do my best to avoid parking in a place where your car isn't visible or ask neighbors to keep an eye out for things like that....
The 2011 Challengers say Dodge on them. No more rams head so I'd go with those over the ram since you're buying new ones anyway. If some kid on the block has a thing for rams head wheel covers maybe he'll leave them alone?:notallthere:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts