Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted under general discussions but damn am frustrated....front end/nose area seems to be a dirty bland white now and darker than rest of car. Car is 7k one year old, garage stored, was wintertime stored, no automatic car washes. Am really bummed. Will take to dealer but anyone have like / same paint issues: any outcomes?

My r/t in same color is fine but my s/e is the victim in these mess!

·
Registered
834 Posts
If your saying the whole front clip is a slightly different color than the metal hood,
fenders etc.. it's fairly common on almost any car. It's more obvious on certain colors.
You can see it here on my old Charger.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey there, I too have that problem. I have 550 miles on mine. Mine is a bright white but nose looks darker. Back fiberglass area matches a lot better. I have other paint issues on mine, as I found by giving it a detailed bath. The other thing I notice how the lines of the car really don't meet up very well at the nose.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
paint

The fronts and rears of our cars have a flex agent added to the paint so it can flex with the rubber bumpers. my white car is just a tad bit off also, I think if ya get it repainted it will be worst. most all this cars have it alittle bit. yeah it does suck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts