Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, been out of the mopar scene for the past 5 years after selling my 74 Challenger....
Today I re-joined the living and bought myself a new 392 Challenger auto... can't wait for the snow to melt and the roads get clean so I can take her for a spin.....

Bought number 11 of 392 available in Canada......

Let you know how it moves once I get a test run....

BTW, great site

Al

:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Hey all, been out of the mopar scene for the past 5 years after selling my 74 Challenger....
Today I re-joined the living and bought myself a new 392 Challenger auto... can't wait for the snow to melt and the roads get clean so I can take her for a spin.....

Bought number 11 of 392 available in Canada......

Let you know how it moves once I get a test run....

BTW, great site

Al

:)
Welcome to the forum from New Hamburg, Al. Congrats on getting #11. It's stunning. What dealership did you order from. There were no Chrysler dealerships in Stratford when I was looking for one. I know Wendells in Kitchener ordered one but hasn't arrived. If you're looking for any cruises or M&G's here a link to the SOCC (Southern Ontario Challenger Cult [not really but it works]) group, here's a couple links.

SOCC thread.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f66/southern-ontario-meet-greets-hamilton-burlington-area-22283/

Great Meet & Greet in Etobicoke that we will be cruising as a large group along Lakeshore Road from Hamilton to the M&G location.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f66/great-meet-coming-up-toronto-53451/

I know it's still early but are you thinking about coming to Moparfest this year?

I hope to meet you at one of the events or a local cruise night.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Many thanks Val

Welcome to the forum from New Hamburg, Al. Congrats on getting #11. It's stunning. What dealership did you order from. There were no Chrysler dealerships in Stratford when I was looking for one. I know Wendells in Kitchener ordered one but hasn't arrived. If you're looking for any cruises or M&G's here a link to the SOCC (Southern Ontario Challenger Cult [not really but it works]) group, here's a couple links.

Hi Val and thanks for the welcome, I picked this one up from Erin Dodge in Mississauga, nobody had one around our parts

I will check out the threads when I get a few moments and thanks for sharing :)

SOCC thread.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f66/southern-ontario-meet-greets-hamilton-burlington-area-22283/

Great Meet & Greet in Etobicoke that we will be cruising as a large group along Lakeshore Road from Hamilton to the M&G location.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f66/great-meet-coming-up-toronto-53451/

I know it's still early but are you thinking about coming to Moparfest this year?

I have not been to Moparfest since I sold my 74 Challenger there 4 years ago but now I have no excuse... so you bet I will be there :) I do think the new owner of my old girl has had it there the past few years... you may have seen it... it is hard miss.... pic attached

I hope to meet you at one of the events or a local cruise night.
Dito, I will be the guy with the big smile on my face as I blow through New Hamburg on 7&8 as I cruise into KW most nice weather evening on the weekends, also out to Haysville as I have a trailer out there :)

Regards Al

Attachments

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
Dito, I will be the guy with the big smile on my face as I blow through New Hamburg on 7&8 as I cruise into KW most nice weather evening on the weekends, also out to Haysville as I have a trailer out there :)

Regards Al
I've think this is your old girl below, but with different wheels, . She sure is a beauty and no I didn't miss her. I have pics of her from the A&W Cruise for a Cure night last year. I tried not to drool on her but damn she's beautiful. If I'm not mistaken the new owner was thinking of selling her, because I was wishing I could buy her.

I'll keep you posted as things come up in the Region.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Val

Thanks Val, I sure miss that old girl, she still looks good for 200 thousand plus miles. I am not turned on by the Prostar rims, thought it looked meaner with the centerlines.... but I know my new 392 will help fill the void very nicely with a few go faster mods....

Your graphics look cool, would love to get a better look at them..

Al

I've definitely seen your old girl. She sure is a beauty and no I didn't miss her. I have pics of her from the A&W Cruise for a Cure night last year. I tried not to drool on her but damn she's beautiful. If I'm not mistaken the new owner was thinking of selling her, because I was wishing I could buy her.

I'll keep you posted as things come up in the Region.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Al, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts