Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been gerting ready to take out my Eibach sportlines and install coilovers. I've read really good thing about the Street Edge Coilovers and that they really are the best value for the money. The only problem is that I can only find them for 08-10 model challengers. I have a 2011 SE. Does anyone know if they are still compatible with the newer challenger or did something change those years that will prevent me from installing them on my car? Thanks in advance for your input.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
The only changes mechanically i know of are that the 2011s have negative camber in the front suspension, they changed spring and shock tuning, quicker steering ratio, and the rear have more negative camber. These might affect what suspension components it would accept.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
The "Horse Shoe" part of shocks that connects the shock to lower arms is LARGER on 2011ups for the larger/longer bushings so contact them first, most have new part numbers for them now but DONT get a 08-10 that's the diff.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Or you can change the front bushing to the 08-10(MOOG P/N K200200)and they should work fine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
101 Posts
or get the ST coilovers for couple hundred extra. Still a good buy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts