Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine at work took this pic while in vegas with his family. Has anyone ever seen this? He said it sounded bada$$. Pretty neat long concept.

Attachments

·
Registered
513 Posts
my daughter lives in Vegas.
i'll have her keep an out out :freak2:

·
Premium Member
The Pork Wagon (‘14 Cop Charger)
7,722 Posts
A friend of mine at work took this pic while in vegas with his family. Has anyone ever seen this? He said it sounded bada$$. Pretty neat long concept.
:surprise:

That pic...

:disgust:

I don't...

:huh:

Even if...

:ack:

<sigh>

Nevermind, please disregard this whole post...

I think I am going to go back to bed now and see if this was just a dream...

·
Premium Member
9,675 Posts
They’ve been around for years now. I know I saw a 2011 as it was Green With Envy in color. Nothing special inside and passenger door was gull wing style

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:surprise:

That pic...

:disgust:

I don't...

:huh:

Even if...

:ack:

<sigh>

Nevermind, please disregard this whole post...

I think I am going to go back to bed now and see if this was just a dream...
:icon_aetsch:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,722 Posts
Well, does it have HEMI??? >:)
Oh hell I hope so!!

It would be inhumane if they saddled that battle tank on the back of a Pentastar...the car’s acceleration would be so bad, they’d have to spec its perf numbers in DAYS instead of seconds!!

0-60: Next Tuesday
1/4 mile: 1 Fortnight
0-100: Every 4 yrs on FEB 29

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
945 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,722 Posts
Something aint stirring the Kool-Aid with that write up...a 3.7L engine?

No such V6 available in modern LXs!

And further down they clearly state the car is capable of delivering it passengers promptly and on time to destinations.

AS-IF!!! No way that would be possible, not possible at all!!

What’s that car weigh, 10K lbs prob? Assuming the mysterious 3.7L is actually a Pentastar that was fat fingered (!!!), it’s still only got 268 TQ to work with...268 TQ ain’t getting 5 tons anywhere on time or even close to promptly!

Clear case of skullduggery there somewhere, no other explanation...

·
Premium Member
7,722 Posts
Found the mysterious 3.7L engine. It's a Powertech one that's used in the Jeep Liberty. If it's the same engine... I'm not sure why they use it in their Challenger Limos.

https://www.allpar.com/mopar/37.html
Very interesting!

But...

what if..

you don’t think we might have just stumbled upon the exposed underpinnings of a massive coverup, one which has been perpetrated on us, the LX driving populace, by those in power and by those in whom we have been placing our faith and trust in to protect us??

If so, they will never stand for us shining a light on that seedy underworld, and they’re surely engaged in missions right now to disappear us all!! Like that old saying - dead men sail no sails!

Or is it dead men sell no whales?

Whatever, my point is that it is officially time to go off the grid, my fellow conspiracy-busters! We need to split up, head for the hills, and wait for the nuclear winter to set in and take out all the robots before we reemerg. That’s our only chance for survival!

Who’s with me?!?

<crickets>

<crickets>

Good idea! I should have already skeedaddled too, see y’all on the other side!

Nuke, OVER and OUT!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts