Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a set of 1970 T/A stripes....

...instead of "T/A", I want "SRT"

...underneath, instead of "340 SIX PACK", I want "6.1 HEMI" (letters upright, NOT slanted)

...if no one makes these soon, I will design my own and have them made locally

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'm with you! My father has two T/A's and when mine gets out of D1 limbo, I'd like to go with what you suggested. BTW time is crawling just like you said it would. LOL

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
We will be releasing these very shortly. If you have an example of the text you want, please email it to me.

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
We spent a couple hours at a dealership earlier today making templates for the Challenger.

We will have the T/A Style Stripes with other text options ready to cut hopefully some time next week.

We will also have replacement Hood Decals for those of you that want Flat Or Gloss Black or another color. We will also be offering variations of the Hood Stripes as well.

This is only the beginning, and we will be adding products as we get them designed.

Larry, (JS29R0B) Thank you for the pictures of and dimensions from your car, it was a great help. If you are interested in buying the TA stripes, you are first on the list.

Thanks,
Brian

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
Just ordered "C" , the SRT side stripes in flat black, to go on my Black Pearl coat.
No pic. of black on black available, but I think it'll be cool, but subtle .:)

Disregard the reference to color in the email I just sent you. I thought you were ordering red. I double checked the order, and it was Flat Black.

·
Premium Member
1,738 Posts
Disregard the reference to color in the email I just sent you. I thought you were ordering red. I double checked the order, and it was Flat Black.
Yeah, I toyed with the red, but I couldn't get past the black stripes on the hood, and wasn't sure. I'll try the black on black (Thanks JS29ROB , I think you contributed big to this), and if I'm not content down the road, I may try changing the side stripes and the hood. Thanks for the helpful info. after my order.
Excellent , and quick responses, with good info.:)
JS29ROB, has Elvis returned your car yet, or at least told you where it is?:rofl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts