Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else have the stripes overlap on front bumper?
Noticed it the other day...have to look close to see it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try to take pic tomorrow...but I really doubt it will show in a pic...it barely shows in person...took me 2 wks to even notice it. Top is arrow shaped over stripe underneath it on front bumper.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yep, I noticed this when I was washing mine for the first time this past weekend. Thought it was a little odd that they needed overlap such a short piece.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have the same on mine also (#40/392) Canadian Car.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I also have overlap on nose. But using 3M clear coat on the front sealed it down nicely.You need to look hard to see it.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have overlap on nose. But using 3M clear coat on the front sealed it down nicely.You need to look hard to see it.
What exactly is 3M CC??

·
Registered
127 Posts
3M CC is a clear plastic front end treatment that protects the paint from dirt and debris, applied by a professional for about $ 650.

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Ever tried to lay stripes on a bumper? You have to overlap vinyl like that since the bumper is at an angle (not perfectly perpendicular to the car). Take a piece of painter's tape and try to lay it flat, it will want to wander when you go over the edge. Try it, you'll be glad they overlapped the stripes there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts