Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to decide on my next mod if I want to go looks or performance... I would most likely decide to go with the flat black dual full body stripes and the flat black spoiler assuming I can not find anyone to paint it for cheap (they are not sold in my car's color). Additionally I feel smoked out tail lights would complete the look... I was wondering if anyone has done this with the same color. Thanks for the help!

by the way I have an SE but I wouldnt mind seeing pictures of R/T or SRTs who have done something similiar...

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
well a lot of cash in performance mods for an SE seems like a waste to me...again only my opinion.
I would go for appearance mods...flat black stripes and spoiler would accent your car nicely...IMO
good luck...

·
Registered
498 Posts
Just an idea...have a local body shop layout and spray the stripes using a matte clear over your factory paint. The result is subtle, but unique. I had my SRT hood stripes removed and had a solid stripe and my spoiler done with the matte.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts