Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious to know why some people have R/T side stripes that end before the nose and others do not. Is there a correct way to do the side stripes or is it preference only? Mine go all the way to the front fascia. I like em, but I see them stop at the end of the fender.

Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the dealer install them. I bought the car with the black hood to fender stripes and told the dealer, as part of the deal, I wanted the side R/T stripes in white. They got them for me.

·
Registered
396 Posts
That lime green is sweet. There is a company that sells the R/T classic stripe extender. Can't remember which one it is, but you can install them yourself.

·
Banned
368 Posts
that is not a 2011 , for 2 reasons the front fachia has the ram nose badge and at the bottom of the fashia under the grill where the air flows still has a smile where the 2011 has a frown and no nose badge

·
Registered
226 Posts
I bought mine from Rider Graphics. I never liked the way the stripe just ended at the fascia and with a contrasting color it completes the look....IMHO

·
Registered
226 Posts
And to answer your question, I have never seen factory stripes that extend on to the fascia, only aftermarket ones.

·
Registered
17 Posts
My '09 R/T classic came as a blank slate with no graphics. However, I couldn't stand it, so I added Mopar 'droptop' graphics along with a little chrome. My goal was to be different and not blend in.. It's all a personal preference I say if you like it.. go for it!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts