Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Challenger R/T with a Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl paint job (see profile picture). I found a picture of one with black racing stripes w/ red outlines along the outsides of the stripes (see here > http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=62977&stc=1&d=1362603796 <). My question is, what are your opinions of matte black stripes on the Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl coat? I plan on having black wheels with whatever color I choose outlining them too. I want green, instead of red like the picture, but all I can find in green is a light green.. I don't want a forest green outline for the stripes and wheels, but would anyone know where to find a nice solid green color that looks legit? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I think the matte black stripes on a brilliant black R/T look awesome if that's the look you're going for. Like the shadowy sleek look.
Your link failed so we cant look at the picture...
If I myself had a black challenger I would personally choose a bright contrasting secondary color like red/green/blue. Black as primary and an actual color as secondary looks the best IMO

1 - 2 of 2 Posts