Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Would like to put stripes on my car like this:

I would like them to be in silver. Does anybody know how I can see what they look like on a white car?
I really don't know how to use anything like photo shop.

Thanks

·
Registered
972 Posts
Try ridergraphix and beware of the type of vinyl used. This stripes are cheap for a reason. thin vinyl that doesn't hold up and they are usually cut very badly. Some won't even install.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
978 Posts
Ridergraphics may do the same thing, but I went through Big Worm Graphix and they sent me a few vinyl color samples for free so I could set the square on my paint and see how it looked in person. I was really happy with their quality and service, plus their pricing was quite a bit better than ridergraphix.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Ridergraphics may do the same thing, but I went through Big Worm Graphix and they sent me a few vinyl color samples for free so I could set the square on my paint and see how it looked in person. I was really happy with their quality and service, plus their pricing was quite a bit better than ridergraphix.

I also bought from Big Worm. Saved a bunch of money and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Silver would look good bro

·
Registered
116 Posts
Those are nice! I have white ones on my Toxic Orange. I got mine from SportWing.com and they've held up fine for over 2 years so far.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Big Worm is a couple of miles from me, great folks there..

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
I agree, silver looks great on white, can't go wrong there.

Reactions: RWL11

·
Premium Member
4,036 Posts
Here's pictures of the silver leaf stripes I had hand applied, and added red pinstripes to each side. I dig it. Only $300 too!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts