Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,832 Posts
With having a shaker, I would say no stripes on the hood. Rally stripes would work, and so would a Bumble Bee stripe around the back end, but not both.

Reactions: JLB768

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,415 Posts
Leave her naked, she looks great!!

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
I think it looked better with the stripes...just my opinion...still a nice ride though!

·
Premium Member
2014 Challenger SRT 8
1,205 Posts
Sorry liked it both ways, cause its SICK !!!!

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
3,628 Posts
I got the Scat Pack Shaker with Scat Pack appearance package which has Shaker stripe delete, and adds the Scat Pack stripe. It isn't as bold on Plum Crazy, but on the Yellow it will really stand out.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't know, after a couple coats of Griots, it looks pretty good with no vinyl. Goes for window tint Monday, 30% is legal here, my Vette's were 20%, but I"m leaning towards 15 on the Challenger.

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,415 Posts
I'm leaning heavily in that direction. Been looking at Cragar Modern Muscle in matte, I think with the black Cragars, it would look great just yellow.
Agreed, the Cragar's would look sweet!! As was mentioned, paint the shark fin.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Bee stripe! It's a classy touch but it's such a good looking car you can't go wrong leaving it naked. The head to tail stripes were too much, I think.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I'm just gonna leave it as it is, I like it. Once the windows are tinted, and I put some 617B's on it, I think it'll look fine with no stripes of any kind. I toyed with the idea of chrome cragars, because the wheels on my Velocity Yellow Z06 were chrome, and looked great on yellow. But the Z had no black trim. This Challenger is actually funner to drive than my Z.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have thought about removing some stripes on my TA 392 and actually logged in to see if anyone else had done the same. I know the hood is painted but the rest is vinyl I believe. I am sure someone else knows more than I do since I had know real idea what the pkg was when I bought it. I guess it kind of makes having the pkg useless

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I settled on no stripes, I like the look, and don't have to deal with wax and matte vinyl anymore. Last Saturday, I ditched the stock wheels, and tossed some Centerline 635B's on it. I think other than maybe lowering it an inch, I'm happy with it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts