Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally decided to add stripes to my Black RT..
though being the odd duck im more interested in just adding 1" red pinstripes to the hood...i had researched to see if anyone else had the same pinhead idea....no such luck...
the effect doesnt look too bad on photoshop, not so sure in practice...thoughts? opinions?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
I say go for it.

I like that they will be wide enough to be noticeable from a distance, but not wide enough to take away from the color of your car.

If you don't like the result, new stripes are the easiest to take off. :wink3:

·
Premium Member
The Bacon Hauler (‘12 Cop Charger)
6,040 Posts
Looks mean, do it. Although of it were me, I would probably hold off on applying the stripes to the front air damn. Do the hood and front fascia first and see if you like that, I bet that would be good enough. Plus I’m not sure how well you could get the pin stripes to stick to the plastic on the air damn permanently.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Finally decided to add stripes to my Black RT..
though being the odd duck im more interested in just adding 1" red pinstripes to the hood...i had researched to see if anyone else had the same pinhead idea....no such luck...
the effect doesnt look too bad on photoshop, not so sure in practice...thoughts? opinions?
I think that would look killer if you did matte black between the red.

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback folks..

Its been fun plotting ideas for the look of the car... between stripes, interior trim, and designing my own custom badge..

·
Super Moderator
13,849 Posts
The new Heritage Shakedown option will have pin stripes. I would copy this design, instead of a double pin stripe.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Either of those stripe options are really subtle and cool. Wider than a pinstripe, but not SRT stripe wide. I also dig subtle red cues on a black car. I did this with some badging on my black R/T Classic. I'm considering these black wheels with the red-ring. These would go with your red-pinstripe theme.

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those do look good...
Now its just a matter of pulling the trigger.. a few more weeks.. just need to consolidate everything first

1 - 10 of 10 Posts