Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Srt Challenger
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I just recently bought a black srt challenger with no stripes. The black looks great , but I feel like it needs contrast. I was thinking of installing either the satin or matte black stripes . I heard the matte stripes are hard to keep clean. I think they they look Better, but I’m not entirely sure. Thoughts anyone?

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
190 Posts
I have a factory matte black and silver stripe on my 392 from the factory. Looks good but can be a pita to keep clean. Water spots and pollen are the culprits. Plan on getting the car coated soon so maybe that will help.

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
I think that satin stripes would be less of a problem to keep clean. I use Meguiars' Detail Spray on the faux carbon fiber stripes on my 2009 SRT and they still look like new.

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy- GONE :-(
4,714 Posts
Black and Silver always looks good.

·
Registered
2019 Challenger Stars & Stripes Scatpack
190 Posts
No it's a stock hood and thanks it's a fun car for sure still got the mod bug (y)

·
Registered
2018 Challenger 392 Shaker B5 Blue
543 Posts
I have a factory matte black and silver stripe on my 392 from the factory. Looks good but can be a pita to keep clean. Water spots and pollen are the culprits. Plan on getting the car coated soon so maybe that will help.
View attachment 998932
That stripe with the color combination looks really good. Love the scat pack bee on the hood as well.

·
Registered
2020 scatpack
622 Posts
You rarely see a black challenger with white stripes , which i think would look killer ... that’s an idea that i would do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts