Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have an idea where I can find the shown vinyl strobe stripe. I'm not looking to have the 392 added to the tail of it I am just wanting the strobe all the way down. I know there are several places that seem to have it or a version of it. I'm just looking for someone that might have some insight of a vendor that uses a high quality vinyl. I am wanting to do it once and not have to worry about cheap vinyl a year from now. Thanks guys!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
I say get it painted on it looks better and it last a lot longer. And you can do it the way you want it.

·
Vendor
1,720 Posts
Does anyone have an idea where I can find the shown vinyl strobe stripe. I'm not looking to have the 392 added to the tail of it I am just wanting the strobe all the way down. I know there are several places that seem to have it or a version of it. I'm just looking for someone that might have some insight of a vendor that uses a high quality vinyl. I am wanting to do it once and not have to worry about cheap vinyl a year from now. Thanks guys!
Sorry this might be a little late, but we have a stripe similar to those here... RiderGraphix.com 2008 & Up Dodge Challenger Stripes

We can add 392 at no additional charge.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts