Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to order the razors edge front strut brace, my debate is to go with the black poweder coat or color match. My car is a 2013 srt 8. The color is granite crystal metallic.

Also which rear brace would be suggested to go with? Only
Saw the mopar 10 brace on speed logix site, didn't see an rem brace.

Any help or suggestions would be apprecitiad

Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts
By the looks of them they should perform pretty much the same. I have a Petty's front that is color matched to my car, I'll get a rear as well. The fit, finish, and quality are top notch

Looking forward to other thoughts on the two

·
Premium Member
2011, Mean Green Machine
2,050 Posts
Going to order the razors edge front strut brace, my debate is to go with the black poweder coat or color match. My car is a 2013 srt 8. The color is granite crystal metallic.

Also which rear brace would be suggested to go with? Only
Saw the mopar 10 brace on speed logix site, didn't see an rem brace.

Any help or suggestions would be apprecitiad

Thanks
Speedlogix is really good to deal with. I'd say the only issue I had was the cost of their color matched braces. I have a friend whose a painter so I opted to buy the powder coated one and had my friend paint to match for me. I'll just say it was a substantial savings. Best thing about the brace though is the performance. I was an amazing improvement in handling.

By the looks of them they should perform pretty much the same. I have a Petty's front that is color matched to my car, I'll get a rear as well. The fit, finish, and quality are top notch

Looking forward to other thoughts on the two
Yes, they both do perform very well. I've got experience with both and they both improve the handling substantially. These are two of the best braces for the money. The Mopar brace is also very good.

Frankly I chose the Razors Edge brace because I preferred the way it mounted and the styling a little better.

IMG_0998-001 by vichris08, on Flickr

·
Premium Member
1,803 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Challenger SRT8
1,467 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts