Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my BMR front strut tower brace, what strut covers might fit? I like the Devo, but I don’t know if I have enough clearance on the 2 bolts towards the engine. Any suggestions
Film camera Camera Cameras & optics

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto part Engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
34,006 Posts
They don’t cover the bolts

8 pc set, 2 covers and 6 bolt covers. This too

A Guy

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
Vehicle Car Engine Hood Auto part

Reactions: FreddyG

·
Super Moderator
18,149 Posts
I just installed my BMR front strut tower brace, what strut covers might fit? I like the Devo, but I don’t know if I have enough clearance on the 2 bolts towards the engine. Any suggestions
View attachment 998506
View attachment 998507

I have the mini devos on mine - there weren't enough thread for them to catch. I took pieces of double sided emblem tape and jammed them on - almost 5 years and holding strong.

If I ever need to service anything, I can pull them off to access the nut(s).
Auto part Vehicle Fuel line Engine Car

·
Super Moderator
18,149 Posts

·
Banned
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have the mini devos on mine - there weren't enough thread for them to catch. I took pieces of double sided emblem tape and jammed them on - almost 5 years and holding strong.

If I ever need to service anything, I can pull them off to access the nut(s). View attachment 998835
I don’t think i have thread also I can squirt some silicone gasket marker and let it dry I can always remove that silicone fairly easy

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts

·
Registered
2018 R/T 6M
409 Posts
I know this thread is a bit old, but thought I'd post. I purchased a BMR Strut Bar. Getting my car out of storage soon. Has anyone successfully used a cap with the BMR Strut Bar? I see lots of pictures showing other bars... hoping someone with the BMR bar can comment.

I called BMR to ask and they said they get the question all the time but they don't have any recommendations. He said that if someone had figured it out, they never called them back to let them know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.