Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to add a strut tower brace but haven't found one that fits with the Eforce. Any info on one that may work?
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
‘13 Challenger SRT 6M
2,817 Posts
Speedlogx? Give them a buzz. Better yet go on their site and a help widow will pop up and you can IM back and forth. Used that feature many times, it and they are great.

Reactions: Zman6

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
arrington has theres that will fit.. great looking pc also.. spendy but the best looking one out there.. easy to install.. you don't have to take the cowling off to do it.

Reactions: Zman6

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looking to add a strut tower brace but haven't found one that fits with the Eforce. Any info on one that may work?
Thanks in advance!
I know the Arrington one fits...it's on the Hemi Orange 2010 R/T

Attachments

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to everyone for there input. After reading reviews and talking with my builder I'm not really convinced these braces do a whole lot. So I've decided to do a HopNot Stage I&II. I'll post my thoughts of this set up when I get my car back.

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
Thanks to everyone for there input. After reading reviews and talking with my builder I'm not really convinced these braces do a whole lot. So I've decided to do a HopNot Stage I&II. I'll post my thoughts of this set up when I get my car back.
Zman6,

Look forward to your Hop Not report, I personally don't have the need for the mods involved with resolving the rear end chatter associated with the more dynamic take-offs.

I saw a customer testimonial on the SpeedLogix web site and the poster said he fixed all his issues with HopNot I/II and an additional traction device (available at S/L) to eliminate the chatter of the rear end unit(cradle), it was an expensive fix to a track-only problem.

I will say however, that's my ride Mikey is displaying 3 posts up. The difference in cornering with those Razor's Edge tower strut braces, front and rear, along with the Hotchkis anti-sways, fore and aft is amazing.

The turning/ cornering adjustment with the TSB's was unbelievable, when I added the Hotchkis setup it went into: Holy Shyte Are You Kidding Me? when taking a high speed turn I feel like: I'm glad the door is locked or I'd pour out into the 3rd travel lane while making this corner. I routinely make the turnoff to my home, late at night, no traffic, a 270 @ 90MPH and the body sway is not noticeable.

But, then again, that's why I bought this car... To remember the days of being 19 and indestructible. :rocker:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts