Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, so I've finally decided to just upgrade from an 09 to a 15+ and go to a Scat Pack. However, I am torn between Torred (Which I currently have and enjoy) and Sublime (Which i've always kind of drooled after). However, I'm having a hard time picturing a few of the things I would consider with the sublime. Does anyone have the 392 dual stripe on their sublime? Or a black hood and roof / trunk combo? I was hoping to see these at a show this weekend to help convince me.

Any other interesting ideas that people have for sublime / black combos would be greatly appreciated! I've been tossing and turning and grinding my teeth literally for over a week and at this point it's the only thing keeping me from getting a newer car / nicer car.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,589 Posts
We bought our Sublime August 2015 only color we wanted
Love it !!!!
Just remember ( it’s not easy being Green !!) Lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Alright, so I've finally decided to just upgrade from an 09 to a 15+ and go to a Scat Pack. However, I am torn between Torred (Which I currently have and enjoy) and Sublime (Which i've always kind of drooled after). However, I'm having a hard time picturing a few of the things I would consider with the sublime. Does anyone have the 392 dual stripe on their sublime? Or a black hood and roof / trunk combo? I was hoping to see these at a show this weekend to help convince me.

Any other interesting ideas that people have for sublime / black combos would be greatly appreciated! I've been tossing and turning and grinding my teeth literally for over a week and at this point it's the only thing keeping me from getting a newer car / nicer car.

Thanks in advance!
Would love to help you with your Sublime. We have a large selection of graphics and striping.

You can see the options on our website here... https://www.ridergraphix.com/2008-2019-DODGE-CHALLENGER-GRAPHICS-c32940501

Here are a few Hellcat Pics with the Dual Rally Stripes.

·
Registered
2018 Hellcat. 2017 Scatpack.
2,294 Posts
Sublime all the way (ok Im biased) it works well with just about any stripe imho.
Torred was my other choice as well, amazing color, but between the two, we went with Sublime.
You also dont see nearly as many sublimes as red challengers, so theres that.
When I next do a cosmetic make over, Im changing from black contrasting color and going with gun metal metalic grey wheels, carbon fiber stripes, rear spoiler wrap, etc.. Ive had the black out hood for a bit, was a pita to keep nice, clean, etc. and to be honest, is getting a bit dated/over done on some cars.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sublime all the way (ok Im biased) it works well with just about any stripe imho.
Torred was my other choice as well, amazing color, but between the two, we went with Sublime.
You also dont see nearly as many sublimes as red challengers, so theres that.
When I next do a cosmetic make over, Im changing from black contrasting color and going with gun metal metalic grey wheels, carbon fiber stripes, rear spoiler wrap, etc.. Ive had the black out hood for a bit, was a pita to keep nice, clean, etc. and to be honest, is getting a bit dated/over done on some cars.
I think my big apprehension is the shiftiness of the color. My true love is probably the more flat sublime of old. Did you have any apprehension about that aspect of the color at all and eventually get used to it?

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I think my big apprehension is the shiftiness of the color. My true love is probably the more flat sublime of old. Did you have any apprehension about that aspect of the color at all and eventually get used to it?
I had a 2008 SRT8 Challenger in Hemi Orange Pearl. It was the same way. The Pearl in the paint makes it flop. I did stripes on a Sublime Charger last week and the Flat Black really compliments the Sublime. If I get another Challenger it will certainly be one of my top color considerations. It is one of the most popular colors to put stripes on. I do a lot of them as well as the Green Go for dealer customers. Seems to make the most drastic change in the overall appearance of the car for sure.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts