Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original Question asked and posted by BrewCrewTailgate and answered by ResumeSpeed months ago.

Question: If as stated, Sublime production starts 1/27/14....when will the order banks open for it.?
Answer: Order banks set to open on January 8th (2014).

So, a follow-up. RS is this still true?

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Sublime Shaker Hellcat..... Where are you?....

·
Premium Member
9,208 Posts
Remember the story about the boy who cried wolf? The games Dodge plays is way beyond tiring. Keep screwing with your fan base and the loyal followers (if smart) will go elsewhere.

·
Registered
269 Posts
As a GWE owner I hope sublime don't come out. Ralph said GWE was a modern interpretation of sublime, said they didn't want to just bring back the old sublime. That was the spin in 2011

·
Premium Member
9,208 Posts
As a GWE owner I hope sublime don't come out. Ralph said GWE was a modern interpretation of sublime, said they didn't want to just bring back the old sublime. That was the spin in 2011
I appreciate your position, your GWE is a really nice green. Remember that we are dealing with a corporation and they run on the color green$$$$ and if they can squeeze more money from the public who knows what they will release.
Their only loyalty is to the almighty dollar.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ill be checking with my dealer on 1/7....ill call Monday and see if they know anything before hand...prolly not cause it seems like people on here know more than the dealers. my thought is order banks for sublime open on 1/27. but we shall see. who knows

·
Registered
9,312 Posts
For those folks wanting a Sublime, hope that they build them in a couple different trim levels.

IMO, that color will need some sort of side stripes to break up the bright color and body panel size.

I've got the color of my dreams, so hope that all of you wanting the Sublime get yours too.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I appreciate your position, your GWE is a really nice green. Remember that we are dealing with a corporation and they run on the color green$$$$ and if they can squeeze more money from the public who knows what they will release.
Their only loyalty is to the almighty dollar.
This is true, if they can build a limited number run of 500 and sell them all they will. Seems to be their method of operation. That's what they did with the sublime Daytona chargers

·
Registered
511 Posts
if you guys want a Sublime, all you have to do is get 15 guys together with CASH. Go to Dodge fleet sales and order them in Jeep Gecko Green. You will really have a rare car then. About a 1500 dollar premium if I remember correctly.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
if you guys want a Sublime, all you have to do is get 15 guys together with CASH. Go to Dodge fleet sales and order them in Jeep Gecko Green. You will really have a rare car then. About a 1500 dollar premium if I remember correctly.
I am just surprised they haven't done the color..... it is iconic... folks on this forum have been clamoring for it for years... come out with a special model and do it once.... like a Sublime RT shaker model.... I think the color would be accepted... not sit around on lots like Furious Fuscia did. I heard though that some Sublime Chargers sat on lots for quite some time so maybe they think the same will happen with the Challenger.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,208 Posts
So I checked this morning and still no green in the computer. :jawdrop: Will check again tomorrow...
What you see on the Dodge website isn't the same as what the dealer sees.
Dodge is way slow on updating their site.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts