Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found out through a very reliable MOPAR executive that a Sublime Special Editon SRT8 will debut in 2012!

·
Premium Member
2,647 Posts
I found out through a very reliable MOPAR executive that a Sublime Special Editon SRT8 will debut in 2012!
That would sell........hope its true....but I LOVE the GWE shade

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
11,033 Posts
I hope it's true, but it would be nice if they didn't just limit it to the SRT, especially since guys have been practically begging for that color since the beginning.

·
Registered
954 Posts
that would be cool if people can still afford to buy cars by then,ive seen some people forced to let their challengers go and it doesnt look like its going to get better from where im at,too bad dodge didnt do sublime in 08,probably would have been popular from the start

·
Registered
246 Posts
Why would you only want that color on SRT8s? I think everyone should be able to afford the best color ever put on a Challenger. I would trade mine for that in a heartbeat!!

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Would be cool but I dont know if they would do green two years in a row like that as the big high impact color. Actually can't think of many they would do.

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
Why would you only want that color on SRT8s? I think everyone should be able to afford the best color ever put on a Challenger. I would trade mine for that in a heartbeat!!

I agree except with HEMI orange which should be reserved for HEMI vehicles...it's the only color I draw a line with.

·
Registered
204 Posts
I was hoping it would be Top Banana :(

talk about unique!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
If it's true, I definitely need to win the lottery before then...

·
Registered
950 Posts
I really want to see a Challenger in sublime. Sounds fantastic and I really hope it is true. GWE just does not compare.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'd be surprised if Dodge did this. Right after GWE? That would mean the 2011 GWE SRT8s would be instantly devalued. GWE would just become the "other green". No, it makes no sense.

·
Registered
136 Posts
As a GWE owner, I must admit, I'd be a bit po'd if they do this. My gut says no way they do 2 greens 2 years in a row though.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
IF this is true, it's about time damn it!

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
I really want to see a Challenger in sublime. Sounds fantastic and I really hope it is true. GWE just does not compare.
I have seen these two colors side by side, GWE makes sublime look like a dog turd.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
I have seen these two colors side by side, GWE makes sublime look like a dog turd.

REALLY............Really .............you really want to say something like that???

You can have your opinion about color but you really do not need to be such as ass about it. I am getting fed up with people on this forum expressing such negativity about colors when color is a very subjective opinion/like.

For those that like sublime, and I am not saying one way or the other for myself, this sort of opinion just pisses you off and the thread becomes a fight :fight:

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
As a GWE owner, I must admit, I'd be a bit po'd if they do this. My gut says no way they do 2 greens 2 years in a row though.
At first glance I would tend to agree with you....no way Dodge would release another green. But when you really think about it, they have released different oranges (hemi, toxic, and in MY12- header). So with that, I wouldn't bet against it.

I will say that a Challenger in sublime may be just enough to push me into trading my DY for one.....shhhh, don't tell my wife:). Even though, personally, I would love to see this color released, I think Dodge should wait a couple of model years now before releasing it. To be fair, there were a number of people who would've loved to have gotten sublime but ended up getting GWE instead, thinking that sublime was all but a pipe dream. Lets face it, sublime will not be a super popular color for the masses so it will mostly affect the enthusiasts. To release sublime now would be a sh***y thing for Dodge to do them, IMO.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.