Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Thought order banks were supposed to be opened late December... so... makes me think it is not happening or has been pushed back again... If it was going to happen at all. One would think Sublime is a color they should do...

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Sublime shaker Hellcat.. Where are you?.........................

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought order banks were supposed to be opened late December... so... makes me think it is not happening or has been pushed back again... If it was going to happen at all. One would think Sublime is a color they should do...
Yep just checked with dealer. Not available to order. Been talking about it for 3 years. Will never happen

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Too bad a sublime shaker hellcat core or PCP shaker hellcat core won't ever be available. I'd go broke for a PCP hellcat core.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
I could see this as their Spring Special color with a debut at the Detroit Auto Show.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Haven't heard anything. They must have lied again
When's the last time they lied to you???

Have you seen anywhere in official Chrysler print that they will be available in February? I don't know that I have.

I read on the Dodge website, that the Shaker and 100th Anniversary cars would be available in January, as of about two weeks now, they're now available to order.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
When's the last time they lied to you???

Have you seen anywhere in official Chrysler print that they will be available in February? I don't know that I have.

I read on the Dodge website, that the Shaker and 100th Anniversary cars would be available in January, as of about two weeks now, they're now available to order.
True.... we have never heard official word from Chrysler of this color coming... we have seen paint sheets saying unconfirmed and rumors of the color on this forum but nothing official from Chrysler.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Eh, that car could be from a Mopar performance shop. Not saying it isn't true but it doesn't carry much weight for me. Guess I should "Stay tuned"

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
You are making a giant leap thinking that Chrysler painted this car AND that it means that the color is coming to a dealership near you. They can, one time, paint any vehicle any color they want but that is a far cry from making a public announcement that the paint color is going to production. Back in 2009 they had a green convertible that they built one or two of that someone took a picture and posted it here of heading to a crusher on a trailer. So, that would mean a green convertible was going to be built? No.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
You are making a giant leap thinking that Chrysler painted this car AND that it means that the color is coming to a dealership near you. They can, one time, paint any vehicle any color they want but that is a far cry from making a public announcement that the paint color is going to production. Back in 2009 they had a green convertible that they built one or two of that someone took a picture and posted it here of heading to a crusher on a trailer. So, that would mean a green convertible was going to be built? No.
Shrug, I'm just being 51% optimistic.

·
Premium Member
4,364 Posts
Shrug, I'm just being 51% optimistic.

Oh I know.... it seems like there is a market for Sublime... I just cannot honestly understand why they haven't done the color. It is the only other major retro color they haven't done. A Shaker car would be the perfect very retro model to put this color on.

·
Registered
9,355 Posts
Pent up demand, though reasonably small for Sublime = Sublime HellCat.

Chrysler does know how to make a profit.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
This car is the factory 2015, no way it's not. New fascias, split grill, even the rims are the factory '14 rims, yet to hit the street. only question in my mind is, are they going to do sublime, almost certainly, They were probably counting on Furious 7 giving it some star power like the bumble bee 'Maro from Xsfrmrs. To me, they should of done some light body work and made a Barracuda, two fascias, a hood and the rear quarters, the 2015 has 3 of the four already. Drop some weight off the body and go with an aluminum block- Like everybody else on earth, I think TaTa motors is using aluminum blocks now.. lol. They would of had a winner. Instead they're going cheap, and drive the design into the ground. woulda coulda shoulda.... :wink2:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts