Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger Hellcat
364 Posts
Hang in there guys!! I`m in Mpls and know all to well what your going thru. It`s a Bi*ch.
Last night was the last of the subzero`s I believe!! In the 30`s by the weekend -- Mopars in the Park (an annual car show here in the Twin Cities) at the end of May.
Light at the end of the tunnel!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Snowing here...AGAIN. Just finished the first trounce of shoveling. 4-5 inches and counting...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol... Every time I go for a wash, its like the next day Snow is back... On the weekends I just pull out to my driveway and rev the monster a few times. I had coffee in the car on sunday just to show some love.

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
That sounds familiar, i.e. frequency of bathing the hot rod vice ma nature coming to town....

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Only 17 days until Spring!
Woo Hoo! Farmers Almanac calls March as a transition month with more snow and cold. So far they have nailed this winter forecast down. Please let them be wrong.:clap:

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
The weather will get better, it has too. I have to remind myself everyday.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Woo Hoo! Farmers Almanac calls March as a transition month with more snow and cold. So far they have nailed this winter forecast down. Please let them be wrong.:clap:
It seems like the only thing the FA was wrong about was the Super Bowl, they missed it by a few days.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts