Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With summer quickly approaching I'm looking for a sun shade for the front glass. I would love to find something custom with the Dodge/Mopar/Challenger logos etc. Anyone know where I might be able to find one?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,028 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
I just bought the covercraft sun shade; quality is top notch, but havent had a chance to test it out yet

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just got my CoverCraft sunshade. It's perfect. The fit couldn't be any better. It does leave some space near the rear view mirror, but it's unavoidable for it to be able to slide through. Highly recommend it. I got the folding CoverCraft as it provides a more rigid finish than the roll version.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Quality better be top notch for $48 + shipping! Man, I was having trouble with $30. Why should a Sunshade cost half a "C" note?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Quality better be top notch for $48 + shipping! Man, I was having trouble with $30. Why should a Sunshade cost half a "C" note?
I thought the same thing! But you will be 100% satisfied! It should last the life of your chally!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tinted my front windshield.. not sure i'm gonna be using mine as often as i'd like ( although, i like the fact i won't have to use it as much ) but when i do, it fits like a glove.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
I just ordered a custom made one from PFYC .com for 29.00 + shipping. I don't know how it fits, looks or stay up but from what I've read on the website it should be pretty decent. I'll have come back here and post after the fit.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Just got my CoverCraft sunshade. It's perfect. The fit couldn't be any better. It does leave some space near the rear view mirror, but it's unavoidable for it to be able to slide through. Highly recommend it. I got the folding CoverCraft as it provides a more rigid finish than the roll version.
Seconded, I really like mine as well. Feels like a nice, heavy duty product as far as sunshades go. Looks a lot nicer than the foil ones as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts