Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed a Suncoast Creations shaker hood? I'm thinking about getting one for my Dad's new Challenger. I really like the way the shaker looks and the the way the hood is finished where the hole is. Anyone else have one? Give me some feedback please.

·
Registered
544 Posts
Has anyone installed a Suncoast Creations shaker hood? I'm thinking about getting one for my Dad's new Challenger. I really like the way the shaker looks and the the way the hood is finished where the hole is. Anyone else have one? Give me some feedback please.
Don't know anything about them, but according to this thread, they are a nightmare of a company. I'd stay away, even if they do have the cheapest shaker hood.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
They have had problems about two years ago, sending incomplete hood kits, not responding to complaints. I understand they are under new management, but take that with a grain of salt. You get what you pay for and sometimes cheapest is not the way to go....penny wise, pound foolish.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
They are well built hoods from what Ive seen and heard on youtube. I was just looking into one for mine since they have lay a way haha.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are well built hoods from what Ive seen and heard on youtube. I was just looking into one for mine since they have lay a way haha.
Everyone says they are well made. I am thinking that if I am working down in Florida I can pick mine up and save on shipping and make sure I get all the right parts.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts