Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't recommend this company to anybody. They may have nice products but their customer service is completely lacking! I just had the displeasure of talking to the most hateful lady I've ever spoken to who supposedly owns the company. All because I ordered a shaker hood from there and they didn't send any brackets with it. They were supposed to be overnighted to me yesterday and they were not. I've called them all day today and left a message. I also know that Shawn from Speedlogix called them as well. They never called back but they did finally answer the phone. Apparently this whole situation is my fault because I should've checked the box and known that the brackets were in there that isn't their responsibility ya know as the company that shipped the item and took my money.... She was loud, hateful, told me to shut up, and hung up on me.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yea me too. I'm absolutely disgusted. If they would've checked it before they shipped it I wouldn't be dealing with this. They have a Facebook page and I'm not the only person this lady has been hateful too. Speedlogix has been above and beyond helpful I think Suncoast needs to take some lessons from them!!

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The brackets were supposedly overnighted to me day before yesterday. She told me on the phone yesterday after she told me to shut up and before she hung up on me that they would be overnighted yesterday. Today. Nothing. I've called and left 3 voicemails, Speedlogix has left several, my husband left several, my body shop left one. No reply. They have 6 complaints with the BBB in the last 12 months. I'm sick to my stomach. A lot of time and money has been sunk in this not to mention my excitement and now I can't piece it all together :(

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still no reply from Suncoast and my brackets have yet to show up. I've opened a complaint with the BBB but its looking like there is no resolution for me. I've called every other shaker company and nobody has brackets that I can even buy to install what I have. I talked to a local dealership that has a Challenger for sale with a shaker on it to see if maybe we can reproduce a set of brackets and unfortunately it looks like that isn't an option to me either.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well after doing some undercover work and according to the owner of Suncoast some "harassing" we got a phone call from the owner of Suncoast Ric. He was mostly apologetic and basically told my husband that the business was going under. We were told by the secretary the brackets would be here first thing this morning. We told Ric if the brackets were here I would quit my BBB complaint and I wouldn't pursue small claims court....FedEx came and I got excited but it wasn't my brackets :(

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still getting the runaround from Suncoast. No brackets. No tracking number. They've told us they sent the brackets 5 or 6 times. I wouldn't give them another dime or send any business their way. I left a message with my lawyers secretary to go ahead and draft up a letter informing them I'm taking them to small claims court. We will see if that gets a response.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The tracking number I was sent on the 11th was a fake tracking number. Yesterday she sent me a different one and this morning my brackets appeared at the post office... Again I will say they seem to have a nice product but their customer service is severely lacking. I would not buy from them again nor would I recommend them to anybody.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.