Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Sunday Mods

2K views 17 replies 11 participants last post by  silver scat 
#1 · (Edited)
Sunday upgrades,X- LUME illuminated Scat Pack Grill emblem!, rear spoiler emblem , new vinyl on the Bumble Bees stripe, wanted the old school look, MOPAR back drop, Scat Bee overlay.. undecided on the Bee overlay? may go with a Black outlined Bee.. thoughts and comments?
OK ,Why did the pics load upside down???

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Pics are 2500x1875. That big the forum will flip them sideways/upside down. Try some 1920x or so

A Guy

Reactions: silver scat
#3 ·
and my wife was asking what was I doing with my computer monitor upside down..
I've been debating on the rear spoiler emblem myself.

#9 ·
That's what I have. Thinking strongly about the red R/T next year.
Love the wheels. I would do the gray with polished edges but love the Torque Thrust wheels. Are they 18 or 20?
If you grew up in the 70s they don't look out of place........at all.

#6 ·
The overlay is too vivid in color and is obviously covering up something. If it was shaded like the Mopar M under it then it would blend in. Subtle makes more of a statement than bold does, the front fenders already state what the car is.
One thing to think about is the overlays won’t age the same as the factory decals and when you remove them you’re going to see what it did to the originals and then you’ll need to replace them.
Enjoy your car, great color choice.

#7 ·
What are the specs on the sticky tires? They should be killer on the track.

#15 ·
Me too.. be 62 in December!
On the X- LUME illuminated emblem how did you attach it to the grill ? And how did you wireit in ?
You ride looks awesome!!
Right there in your age bracket also, lol

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.