Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I came across these sunroof decals on Luxe and can?t decide if they would look good on my Challenger. Would love to know opinions and which one you would choose!

The hellcat/American flag I have already narrowed out as I don?t have a hellcat but do have a 392.

Thanks in advance for your input! Also if anyone has one of these on a Mango Challenger could you please post it. Or if anyone is good with photo shop and can show me what it would look like that would be awesome!

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
peoples tastes vary so with that in mind I'd say walk away, none of it flows with the look of the car.

my 2 cents.

·
Super Moderator
14,199 Posts
Not for me. I'm of the school "less is more."

I've had to resist new "mods" myself. But, with the tasteful mods that I made, my SRT is perfect, to me, and anything else would just detract from its looks.

·
Premium Member
2016 SRT
458 Posts
I like them and was going to get the flag and SRT at the Lonestar Moparfest in Houston. There was a group installing them at the hotel on Friday night. I was all set but they didnt bring any of the SRT decals. Saw a couple of installs and they looked really good in person.

·
Premium Member
2,658 Posts
I'd pass.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts