Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep the seals clean, but still my 2015 sunroof started leaking. What I thought was going to be a 20 minute job of blowing out my sunroof drains turned into a few hour repair. The Sunroof came with the car, but the drain system was not installed correctly causing the hose to crimp between the roof and headliner supports, with heat over time it sealed shut. The video goes into detail on the simple fixes and later opening up the pillar and head liner to get access to the drain tube and fix the issue. Note: 120PSI on a compressor is not the solution :nerd:

https://youtu.be/JAcrwCZwfa0

Enjoy

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Great video, thanks. I haven't had any leaks yet, but I've heard some suspicious gurgling from the passenger side, after a car wash. I'll be keeping an eye on it.....

Thanks again,
Scott

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great video, thanks. I haven't had any leaks yet, but I've heard some suspicious gurgling from the passenger side, after a car wash. I'll be keeping an eye on it.....

Thanks again,
Scott
I've had that too prior to the leak... It sounded like water was running down my interior near the passenger door dashboard area. After hearing that I checked for water in the area and found nothing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts