Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These new Super Bee air valve caps are chrome plated ABS & hand assembled in the USA. They are fitted with Buna O-rings for an airtight seal on the valve stems.
Included is a Super Bee chrome keychain wrench with a leather strap & chrome key ring to assure the caps are on tight.
The detailed full color logos are fade proof with a UV and scratch resistant coating. This is a Mopar Officially Licensed product & only $15 shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought everyone loves the Super Bee. :scratchhead:
I know it's a lousy picture, but it's identical to this set with a different design:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
No one wants to hurt your feelings but they go for $9.99 on ebay - plus no one on here has a super bee - try a charger forum.

The other main reason the TPMS on the valve stems won't allow dissembler alloys to come in contact (these plastic caps have brass threads in them) they will freeze-up and ruin the sensors.

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one wants to hurt your feelings but they go for $9.99 on ebay - plus no one on here has a super bee - try a charger forum.

The other main reason the TPMS on the valve stems won't allow dissembler alloys to come in contact (these plastic caps have brass threads in them) they will freeze-up and ruin the sensors.
I just checked ebay & didn't find them for $9.99, but I found similar sets for $16.66 shipped, so I've lowered the price to $15.00 shipped.

I also just checked the threads & they're not brass.

Thanks for the heads up & no feelings were hurt in the making of this message. :bouncy:

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just checked ebay & didn't find them for $9.99, but I found similar sets for $16.66 shipped, so I've lowered the price to $15.00 shipped.

I also just checked the threads & they're not brass.

Thanks for the heads up & no feelings were hurt in the making of this message. :bouncy:
although several trillion electrons where terribly inconvenienced :guiness:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
ROBO - I cant speak for these but the ones I had on my Charger had a plastic insert inside for the threads.
I actually had the R/T ones and YES, my front left valve stem started to freeze itself onto the cap. So most do come with brass threads - if already installed the aluminum stem material transfers over and hides the brass threads. :cool:

·
Registered
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I actually had the R/T ones and YES, my front left valve stem started to freeze itself onto the cap. So most do come with brass threads - if already installed the aluminum stem material transfers over and hides the brass threads. :cool:
Once again, these don't have brass threads, so this discussion can continue in the appropriate part of the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts