Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone come up with a blacked out version of the Scat Pack Bee? Or a Bee with 392 instead of the 6.4L?

Thanks
Michael

·
Registered
811 Posts
A 392 BEE would be cool! I would BEE in line for that!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
You can sub in the 6.4-less Scat Bees from the shaker scats/charger scats, and put the smaller shaker's 392 on the hood, like i did. looks great!

CAM00316.jpg

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
these are not blacked out but I think they look way better than the stock fender emblems, can't wait to put them on this spring

Are they about the same size as the 6.4 Bees?

·
Registered
811 Posts
these are not blacked out but I think they look way better than the stock fender emblems, can't wait to put them on this spring
Here we go again! This is a Super Bee which does not belong on a Challenger! Super Bee belongs on a older B-Body! Dodge never put this Bee on any Challenger!:surprise:

·
Registered
332 Posts
I must be the only weirdo that likes the 6.4. I even swapped my coil covers to match!
Was starting to think I was the only one who liked the 6.4 as well. I appreciate the "392" callout as well (I have 392 wheel center caps), but 6.4L is less confusing for people. Many folks not in the know think 392 is the amount of HP it has. I had this done for the rear:

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm gonna change out the 6.4 L. It just sounds too European.

I liked it when the old muscle cars used their CU IN badges on the hood or fender.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I'm gonna change out the 6.4 L. It just sounds too European.

I liked it when the old muscle cars used their CU IN badges on the hood or fender.

The 6.4 makes me think of a guy sitting in a Cafe, sipping an Espresso, while nibbling on a Croissant.

Cubic Inches reminds me of Torque wrenches, and Dual exhausts. :smile:

btw, i took off the Hemi from the hood, just left the 392. Looks just right, IMHO. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
142 Posts
btw, i took off the Hemi from the hood, just left the 392. Looks just right, IMHO. :thumbsup:
That's crazy. I looked at the pic you posted and was thinking to myself that looks good but I think it would look better if he just had the 392 and got rid of the Hemi... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
the New look!. i'm upgrading the Rims to some '16 Matte Granite WRT's in a few days!

Sweet!

Yep!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts