Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So events have put me in the position of having to get my passenger fender repainted and obviously the badge will be taken off. I'm thinking of getting a pair of Super Bee badges to have put in place of the stock badges for a bit of a throw back. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Get ‘em. Then you can say, “Catch me if you can!”
Seriously, they look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,351 Posts
Dare to Bee different. I say go for it!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Why are you trying to "Bee" something that you're not? Sorry. That was just hanging out there, so I had to.

Seriously, all badging (upbadging, downbadging, debadging, rebadging) is fun and an easy/inexpensive way to make your car different and your own. Some purists cringe at putting stuff on your car that wasn't originally there or was originally intended for other cars, but dagnabbit, it's YOUR car. If you want to put a Duramax badge on it, because that's your wife's pet name for you, go for it.

I badged my 13 R/T to pay homage to a 70 Challenger R/T, and in the end, I have badging that the 13 R/T never came with. So what.

I saw a 2010 Honda Civic with the same HEMI badges on it's fenders that I have on my hood. I thought it was funny as hell!

Put those SuperBees on and post photos, please!

·
Registered
815 Posts
I'd like to find a set of those and put in my quarter windows but i'd have to put them outside and in the AZ sun probably wouldn't last but a couple of years.

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
I didn't like the Bee pointing backwards so I did this mod.
I noticed the same dam thing after I picked up my SPS. I wrote off an email to their SRT and Hellcat Program Mgr about 2 weeks before the Mopar Spring Festival that we had here in So. Cal. a few weeks ago. When I talked to someone from Dodge in Mgmt. during the Spring Fest event the email had already works its way down the chain.

My final understanding is that they will be retooling for the other side and a new part# will be issued.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Sorry but I'm not in favor of rebadging to something it's not. I know a guy who removed the "392" badges on his car and put "Hellcat" emblems in their place. I own a Hellcat so I was a little amused by it. But in the end, it's your car and as long as you're happy with it then it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
I usually am one that cringes when folks do this kind of stuff. I put an R/T on the rear spoiler and 392 Hemi on the hood cause why the hell isn't it there to begin with? I am old and therefore old skool, my first car was a Super Bee and I'm keeping this one till the end so...Start on a Super Bee, end on one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So events have put me in the position of having to get my passenger fender repainted and obviously the badge will be taken off. I'm thinking of getting a pair of Super Bee badges to have put in place of the stock badges for QUOTE]

I changed my scatpack bees for super bees when I bought it. I like the superbee logo much better. I say do it.
So events have put me in the position of having to get my passenger fender repainted and obviously the badge will be taken off. I'm thinking of getting a pair of Super Bee badges to have put in place of the stock badges for a bit of a throw back. Thoughts?
I did it right away when I bought my scatpack. It's a much better looking badge and goes great with my black and yellow bee!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts