Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
“A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2020 Super Bowl, 50 yard line box seats. He paid $1,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sheila she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.”

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
14,746 Posts
Good one ;) Seeing as the Niners are in, we're seeing stories on the news about the costs. Cheapest seats available are $4200, and most are seeing $7k plus. I understand the experience of being in the crowd, but...imagine the Mods! And game on TV, with cheap snacks, lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received that in a text this morning, thought i was going to go. Then read last part and laughed. Just had to share it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I live 15 miles from Kansas and know a a lot of cheifs fans. Will bleed broncos colors but I would like to see them win. As far as marrying some broad or going to the super bowl I’d rather work on my car

·
Registered
268 Posts
Im not a big fan of any sport unless there is a motor involved.
I would like nascar a lot more of they didn’t scrictly regulate the cars to the point they were all the same and turn it into a point system. We have dirt track racing and tractor pulls which is a lot of fun to watch and cheap to see live

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya thats what i like. Drag racing, Dirt track. Modifieds, sprint cars. I like tractor pulls and lawn mower racing also. Go cart racing. I try to head out to the 1/8th mile drag track for test and tune on Wednesday nights here. We have a 1/8th mile track close and 1/4 in Bradenton.

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,520 Posts
“A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2020 Super Bowl, 50 yard line box seats. He paid $1,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sheila she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dress.”
Now that's Funny! Thanks for the laugh! :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I want to bite on this
“A friend of mine has two tickets for the 2020 Super Bowl, 50 yard line box seats. He paid $1,500 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them, it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place...It's at St. Michaels Church, at 3pm. The bride's name is Sheila she's 5'4", about 115 lbs, good cook too. She'll be the one in the white dres
I want to bite on this, but the ad doesn't say how old Sheila is. I don't want to show up and see I'm marrying a grandmother. :eek:

All joking aside, I look forward to this game. I'm rooting for KC, but f I was betting, I would take SF. It should be a good one!

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,132 Posts
Ya thats what i like. Drag racing, Dirt track. Modifieds, sprint cars. I like tractor pulls and lawn mower racing also. Go cart racing. I try to head out to the 1/8th mile drag track for test and tune on Wednesday nights here. We have a 1/8th mile track close and 1/4 in Bradenton.
The best racing event I have ever seen was "The Chili Bowl" 350 Midgets over 5 days all with 4 sets of feeder races bubbling to the top over 4 days, then do them all again on Saturday for the finals. And it all runs like clockwork.
Been there twice, and I go to the Indy 500 every year. Better spectacle than the Super Bowl, and even though it is hundreds of dollars, that is what it is, hundreds, not thousands.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They have a sprint car race week at a track close. 1/3 mile clay. Its called Sprint car speed week". End of this month. I try to go every year. But didnt get to go last year. Excellent racing.

·
Premium Member
5,287 Posts
The best racing event I have ever seen was "The Chili Bowl" 350 Midgets over 5 days all with 4 sets of feeder races bubbling to the top over 4 days, then do them all again on Saturday for the finals. And it all runs like clockwork.
Been there twice, and I go to the Indy 500 every year. Better spectacle than the Super Bowl, and even though it is hundreds of dollars, that is what it is, hundreds, not thousands.
You better be glad those 350 little people didn’t hear you call them midgets, or they’d be all over you like fire ants on a work boot! 🤣

1 - 14 of 14 Posts