Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Jazz Blue A8 Scat
1,075 Posts
I have a soft spot for those special versions of Aspens and Volares!

Reactions: Pioneer4x4

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
Let me guess, he beat it to death. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Did he wreck either of them?
LOL

No, he was calm and talked about them putting a smile on your face,
I only have a Scat Pack, but it does put a smile on your face,
Best regards
parrott

Reactions: Bob Ricewasser

·
Premium Member
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
4,524 Posts
I have watched 1 of his videos that was actually decent, and made sense. He tried a reasonably decent comparison of SHAKER vs "Normal" Scat Pack IAT after heat soak. In brutal Texas hot day, to sum up.
Both started off like 45° over ambient and the SHAKER dropped quicker, but not as low. I would love it if he re-did the test on a cloudy day, or at night, where that blazing hot black SHAKER top isn't the cause of the problem, but actually a solution. Need a tinfoil hat for it! If you make it stick on, somebody will buy them!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Racer X does a comparison between a Challenger Super Stock and a Redeye.

The only difference between the Redeye, Super Stock and Demon is the re limiter settings 6000 Redeye 6100 Super Stock and 6300 Demon. All programmed with the chip. The engine, trans and rear end are the same assuming you ordered the 3:09 performance axle upgrade on the Redeye.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
The only difference between the Redeye, Super Stock and Demon is the re limiter settings 6000 Redeye 6100 Super Stock and 6300 Demon. All programmed with the chip. The engine, trans and rear end are the same assuming you ordered the 3:09 performance axle upgrade on the Redeye.
Suspension settings.

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
My RE shifts at over 6300. Should I be worried? You may want to check your redline OEM numbers.

Reactions: Drag City
1 - 14 of 14 Posts