Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for a 2010 R/T classic with a 6 speed and have found a few DYs close by, but they all list Track Pack on the sticker and not Super Track Pack. Was the super track pack available on the DY 2010 R/Ts?

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
What he said. B5 Blue and Detonator Yellow were two colors I was considering and then ditched in favor of a Hemi Orange Classic with STP since both of those colors were out of production by the time the option was offered.

·
Registered
2021 Charger SPWB
4,084 Posts
Plum Crazy was the first R/T to have the STP option and then all other colored Classics followed with availability of this option .

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was in your shoes too, but found a new B5 blue and couldn't pass up the color. With a 6sp Track Pak you get most of the STP stuff anyway minus the shocks and heavier rear sway bar. Guess I figured if the suspension wasn't good enough that would be an easier upgrade than thinking about the color.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I was in your shoes too, but found a new B5 blue and couldn't pass up the color. With a 6sp Track Pak you get most of the STP stuff anyway minus the shocks and heavier rear sway bar. Guess I figured if the suspension wasn't good enough that would be an easier upgrade than thinking about the color.
I agree if you really want B5 or Yellow, get it. You can always upgrade the suspension down the line. The color not so much unless you want to lose a ton of money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.