Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a yellow jacket scat pack Challenger and planning on redoing the badges and adding vinyl graphics. Been doing my research on the dodge muscle car family... i wanna add some of the old school 馃悵 badges as I鈥檓 not really fan of the current ones. Wouldn鈥檛 the scat pack be considered in the superbee family? I know it鈥檚 apples and oranges but just don鈥檛 want my SC to look crazy

Registered
Just got a yellow jacket scat pack Challenger and planning on redoing the badges and adding vinyl graphics. Been doing my research on the dodge muscle car family... i wanna add some of the old school 馃悵 badges as I鈥檓 not really fan of the current ones. Wouldn鈥檛 the scat pack be considered in the superbee family? I know it鈥檚 apples and oranges but just don鈥檛 want my SC to look crazy
Super Bee was a Coronet. If I wanted to go retro, and I might do this to my R/T, I'd install the 70's Scat Pack decal on the quarter windows.

Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
If it's a look you like, go for it. They made a Charger Super Bee, but the old school logo would look cool. It's not upbadging...maybe side badging ;)

A Guy

Registered
Just got a yellow jacket scat pack Challenger and planning on redoing the badges and adding vinyl graphics. Been doing my research on the dodge muscle car family... i wanna add some of the old school badges as I鈥檓 not really fan of the current ones. Wouldn鈥檛 the scat pack be considered in the superbee family? I know it鈥檚 apples and oranges but just don鈥檛 want my SC to look crazy
Dodge never created a modern challenger super bee some People started calling their cars super bees cus they had the dynamics package, which is not a rare package, never understood that logic but never the less it鈥檚 your car, do what makes you happy but beware there might be some Mopar purist or fans or Mopar followers that know dodge and might call you out on it, since there is no such thing as challenger super bee scat pack made by Dodge but if you don鈥檛 care then go for it, and have fun most important

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Registered
Might as well just get a "Murder Hornet" side badge made. No one will call you out about it then. They eat bee's. Lol

Registered
2014 SRT Core
As others have said the super bee was never a Challenger, Cornet and Charger were the two that (at different times) got badged as such. That said it's your car obviously so mod it how you want. As long as your happy with it that's the important part, plus those super bee emblems and stripe kits are all pretty cool so you can't go too far wrong. (y)

Registered
As others have said the super bee was never a Challenger, Cornet and Charger were the two that (at different times) got badged as such. That said it's your car obviously so mod it how you want. As long as your happy with it that's the important part, plus those super bee emblems and stripe kits are all pretty cool so you can't go too far wrong. (y)
To each to his own IMO but I have seen people get criticized placing the 07-12 charger super bee badges on Challengers or scat packs
Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

I can understand since does badges don鈥檛 belong to a challenger or a Scat pack

Dodge never made a challenger super bee or a Scat pack SRT Super bee

So putting those badges will be incorrect on a Scat Pack and don鈥檛 belong there so you can go far and wrong lol but to each it鈥檚 own it鈥檚 your car but like I said but if just be ready to be criticized by other mopar enthusiasts

Registered
2014 SRT Core
So putting those badges will be incorrect on a Scat Pack and don鈥檛 belong there so you can go far and wrong lol but to each it鈥檚 own it鈥檚 your car but like I said but if just be ready to be criticized by other mopar enthusiasts

I agree one has to be prepared for some criticism but it can't be anywhere near as wrong as all those Chevy's I used to see back in the 80's sporting mopar scopes lol. In my home town alone there where several Nova's and Chevelles running the old Dart twin scoops and another with the scope stolen off of a 72 Dart, talk about something thats just wrong lol.

Registered
I agree one has to be prepared for some criticism but it can't be anywhere near as wrong as all those Chevy's I used to see back in the 80's sporting mopar scopes lol. In my home town alone there where several Nova's and Chevelles running the old Dart twin scoops and another with the scope stolen off of a 72 Dart, talk about something thats just wrong lol.
I have seen worse lol
Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Registered
I almost put the ripp supercharger on my sxt before i swapped in the v8. Was going to put Hellkitten badges on it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts