Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a project that was started to supercharge and re-tune a 6.1 Hemi.

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,180 Posts
What a waste! The engine was forged, then only five pounds of boost...

For anyone who cares, stroking a 6.1 can turn it into a 426 Hemi.

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT8
109 Posts
Hey Gila Hemi (somewhere in the Sonora Desert). Looking good... and a MOPAR couple to boot. My wife thinks I've got a problem (she drives a Honda Civic so 'nuff said). I like my SRT. Way North of you so waiting for the street sweepers to do their bit then get her out or storage. Soon! I've got a long-ram CAI to install yet before I officially roll out.

Reactions: Gila Hemi

·
Registered
2014 Shaker Boosted 392 Stroker M6
3,180 Posts
Hey Gila Hemi (somewhere in the Sonora Desert). Looking good... and a MOPAR couple to boot. My wife thinks I've got a problem (she drives a Honda Civic so 'nuff said). I like my SRT. Way North of you so waiting for the street sweepers to do their bit then get her out or storage. Soon! I've got a long-ram CAI to install yet before I officially roll out.
My wife loves her R/T and it's obvious that it's all her when you see her bling in the interior starting with the steering wheel cover. Also, her stereo only plays 70's music on Sirius/XM. Take yours to the dealership in her Honda and let her drive home in her own Challenger. Get her to take a test drive in an R/T and see what happens...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts