Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD: Supercharged 2010 SRT8 Challenger (zip: 78251)

Hey guys and gals,

I am selling my supercharged 2010 SRT8 Challenger for $26,500. It has 65,500 miles on it. Full list of mods at the end of this post.

Currently running 7.5 psi, it recently pulled 513 rwhp on a mustang dyno which gives it around 625 at the crank.

This has been my days off fun vehicle for many years (I have a RAM I drive for work and run most of my errands in). It’s fast, comfortable, sounds amazing, and runs like a champ. It is garage kept and only driven when it’s nice. I have taken it to the track a few times, and there it can truly come to life.

I am the second owner of this vehicle (purchased as a certified dealer resale back in 2012). Stock it came with everything offered in 2010, but a block heater. After about 5 months took it to Fastlane in Houston and they installed most of the mods. The fuel injectors, fuel system, and methanol were all added later at the same shop and the car has been retuned a few times by Johan from Diablo Sport. It currently is not tuned to take full advantage of the methanol. I added that mostly as a safety component for the stock internals.

I am selling it because I always wanted to get a classic project car and the proceeds from this will complete that and have some left over to help pay off my house.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Modifications:
Vortech v3 Super Charger (7.5 psi)
Snow Performance Stage 2 Progressive Methanol Kit (tank in spare tire area)
Arrington 90 mm Throttle Body
American Racing Headers w/ High Flow Cats
Flowmaster American Thunder Exhaust (Only mod on the vehicle when I bought it at 30,000 miles)
Street Edge Coilover Kit (Lowered about another ¾ inch from stock)
RAM Clutches 80-2370N - RAM Force 10.5 Dual Disc Clutch System
Siemens Deka 92lb Fuel Injectors
Fluidyne Radiator
Arrington Competition 1500 Hemi Dual Pump Fuel System with indicator light
Arrington HEMI Competition Fuel Rails with pressure gauge
SpeedLogix Front and Rear Strut Tower Braces
SpeedLogix Catch Can with Z-Bracket Mount
Jet 180 degree Thermostat
Three Gauge Pillar Pod – (Boost Gage (also shows methanol), Dual Temperature Gauge, and Air to Fuel Ratio Gauge)
Rear Stock Alcoa Wheels Widened to 10.25”
Wheels Powder Coated Black
0.75” Wheel Spacers (295 tires are perfectly flush with side of car)
Killer Glass Radiator Hose Mod
Trinity T1000 Tuner with tune by Johan from Diablo Sport

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts