Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plum Crazy Pearl Coat 6 speed Manual Transmission

Car has every option available except the sunroof and stripes (it is a stripe delete car).

Forged Alcoa Rims from Chrysler (not aftermarket) on the original Goodyear Eagle F1 tires...factory stagger front/rear
One extra new Forged Alcoa included. The original wheels are not included in the sale, they are previously sold.

Ceramic (no dust) brake pads all around. Original pads removed at 10 miles are included with the sale.

All other takeoff parts from the supercharger installation are included.

Mopar lowering Springs installed, original springs are included

This car is built by a Chrysler Powertrain Engineer (myself) and tuned by Arringinton Performance to 550 RWHP on a hot humid day in Virginia. Large Arrington Billet Throttle body installed, with stock exhaust. 7PSI boost

Car is extremely reliable with excellent driveability at all speeds and ambient temperatures. It is extremely fast and handles like a slot car.

Car has never seen a drop of rain and has never been hose washed. Literally has never seen a drop of water.

Please don't ask for time slips. I have never officially drag raced it. I know it will do sub 12 second 1/4 miles.

Over $60,000 invested

$38,000

Jeff 248-763-9289

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts