Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've placed my 2016 R/T Plus with a consignment dealer for sale. Whipple 2.9 and Borla cat-backs. 563 hp. 37k miles. Asking $29,900.

If interested, send me a message and I'll send you a link to the ad since I can't post it here. If you have questions after reading the ad, I'm happy to answer them.

FYI, all offers must go through the dealer. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
454 Posts
I've placed my 2016 R/T Plus with a consignment dealer for sale. Whipple 2.9 and Borla cat-backs. 563 hp. 37k miles. Asking $29,900.

If interested, send me a message and I'll send you a link to the ad since I can't post it here. If you have questions after reading the ad, I'm happy to answer them.

Who did the engine work? At what mileage on the engine?
Automatic or manual?
Can you post pictures of the interior?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Who did the engine work? At what mileage on the engine?
Automatic or manual?
Can you post pictures of the interior?
Thanks
I'm posting replies to these questions in case anyone else has them, too.

1. Arrington Performance did the Whipple installation and the dyno tuning. They also installed larger injectors and a high-capacity fuel pump.

2. The motor had about 12k miles when the Whipple went on.

3. Auto. No paddle shifters.

4. The ad has plenty of photos of the car, inside and out. If anyone is interested, PM me for the link.

·
Administrator
3,749 Posts
This thread has been cleansed of garbage including the OP's responses to said garbage.
If you have NO intention of making an offer DO NOT post in ANY F/S thread. This section is a place to conduct private business. If this continues habitual garbage spewers will be blocked from the classified section.

Bernie

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: A Guy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts