Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Information
Located in Arkansas, Central or North West depending on the week.
2009 Challenger R/T
5 Speed Automatic
Enthusiast owned
No accidents
Clean title
Usually not daily driven
Rarely sees rain, never sees snow/ice
Inferno Red Crystal Pearl Exterior Color
~60,000 miles
Supercharger only has 5k miles on it.
Cam has 20k miles on it
Garage Kept
Meticulously detailed and maintained, usually washed 1 or 2 times per week
Probably around or over 600HP at the crank

Performance
Magnuson Supercharged @ 8 lbs
6 lb pulley included
API 3B fuel system upgrade
Comp Cams 274 Camshaft
Upgraded head springs
Legmaker Magnuson carbon fiber fender pull cold air intake
Speedlogix 87 mm ported throttle body
JBA long tube headers
Full custom exhaust, dual Flowmaster 50 series mufflers to dual glass packs
Eibach front and rear sway bar set
Eibach sportline lowering springs
245/45/20 & 275/45/20 BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2 Ultra High Performance Summer Tires with significant tread left
R1 Concepts high carbon slotted rotors
EBC Yellowstuff brake pads
Removable cutout plates behind the header collectors. Wiring is run for QTP low profiles but they haven't been on the car for a while now.

Appearance
20x8.5 & 20x10 Boss Motorsports 338 Gunmetal Grey wheels w/ wheel locks
Full length body hash stripe
Cervini Challenger Wing
2012 - 2014 Front Bumper conversion with SRT 392 wrap around splitter
Rear window louvers
Challenger Script fender badges
Custom fit and painted 3G engine half covers
Red pin striping on the interior
Mopar "Challenger" Door sill guards
Mopar Pedal covers
Challenger Logo Floor mats
Solo performance chrome exhaust tips
Tinted windows (Don't know the exact percent but they're legal where I live)

Other
Added factory gas struts to the hood
I have the factory intake manifold/fuel rails if you want them. The manifold is shaved and painted black and the fuel rails are painted red

Tech
Upgraded factory sound system without touch screen to factory sound system with touch screen and hard drive for music storage
Head unit updated to the latest firmware version
Diablo sport Trinity
AEM Wideband A/F gauge mounted in HHP vent mount

Maintenance
All mods professionally installed and tuned
All fluids and maintenance parts name brand even the intercooler system has Mopar coolant in it
Alignment checked every 10-15k or whenever it need it
Oil Changed every 2000-3000 miles
Many of the bulbs in the lights have been recently changed
Head gaskets changed at 40k, intake gaskets changed at 55k
Power steering fluid changed at 59k
All recalls have been performed
Have most of the documentation from dealer services, most of it I did myself.

Honestly I've done so much to this car I probably didn't even remember it all.

Description
This car is spectacular. I love this thing so much. It's tons of fun to drive and handles like its on rails. Its aggressive sounding and has the looks to match. Its a real head turner. This car was taken care of to the absolute best of my ability. It is my prized possession, I'd rather my apartment burn down than lose this car. It actually gets pretty good gas mileage, especially on the highway but only as long as you keep your foot out of it :wink3: . This car pulls like a freight train strapped to a rocket ship. When you mash the gas its like hitting light speed in Star Wars. You get tunnel vision and the next thing you know you're hitting second, then third, then fourth and you wonder if it will ever run out of steam. I for one haven't tried it. I've had multiple people ask me where I got it restored, tell me they had one just like it back in '70, and so many other forms of compliments I can't remember them all. It's won awards at car shows, Best Mopar a few times, and always draws a crowd. You won't run into anyone else driving a Challenger that looks or runs like this one does. This car is in excellent condition with only the general wear you get with a car of its age, and maybe even less than that. Dodge had a lot of quality control issues with this color as well and you'll be hard pressed to find another in this color that actually looks as nice as this one. I definitely won the lottery with this one. I'm selling it because I'm done. I've worked on this car for years, I had a goal in mind, a point where it would be perfect, and its there. I have nothing else I want to do with it. This is a problem for me because I need a project, something else I can build to be perfect. I will definitely miss this car, but I've got new and exciting things on the horizon that I can't wait to get started on. My loss is your gain, to do all the mods I have done to this car on a stock challenger it would probably cost you upwards of $15k. Hey, maybe you want to buy my car, do a forged stroker build w/ supporting mods and crank it up to a 900HP Hellcat killer, or maybe you agree with me that it's done, and you just want a fun weekend toy, maybe you even want a fun daily driver that will destroy anything you line up against at the Main Street stoplight. This car would work for any of your needs. I know every inch of this car inside and out so if you have any questions about it feel free to ask.

I'll post more pictures below.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
564 Posts
Very nice buying Challengers is a habit I am just going to have to break. I would love to have that great Challenger but I am paying off 2 Challengers now a 2016 Scat Pack and a 2017 GT.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts