Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i, i'm new here, i'm looking for information about supercharged, a month ago i've install edelbrock supercharged on a r/t 2010 5.7 c and after a couple of run but just on a street i can not really happy of this part , cost arround 9000.00$ if someone can tell me by knowledge how real H.P can part like this give me on a wheel?? because for now it's a real deception for the buck!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
i, i'm new here, i'm looking for information about supercharged, a month ago i've install edelbrock supercharged on a r/t 2010 5.7 c and after a couple of run but just on a street i can not really happy of this part , cost arround 9000.00$ if someone can tell me by knowledge how real H.P can part like this give me on a wheel?? because for now it's a real deception for the buck!!

Not sure what the Edelbrock puts down to the ground, but I am sure there is a difference. After supercharging my car and putting nearly 700RWHP to the ground. I gotta say that it felt faster before when the tires hooked, now they just spin thru 4th gear. I am sure you have a mail order tune, and while those are good; you will certainly be happier with a custom tune.

Good luck.

KW

·
Registered
74 Posts
On a 5.7 with no other mods, and a good tune you should see 470 plus rwp. Without good rubber you will just spin your tires. A set of DRs is what your next mod should be.

·
Super Moderator
09 RT Challenger auto
3,467 Posts
I ran 11:44 on a bone stock 5.7 motor with 8lbs of air. Trans, converter stuff like that of course. On rollers I had 490rwhp
FlatTop

·
Registered
6,341 Posts
If you can't feel an absolute night and day difference, then something is wrong with your install and/or tune...

460 RWHP with the Edelbrock tune....

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Where are you located? Please call and talk to The guys at Arrington. I'm sure they can help you out. You should really feel a difference. Did you install the supercharger? If not, what shop installed it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts