Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

So i have been trying to research and find an ideal SC for my 2014 challenger r/t 6 speed(manual). I drive this as a daily driver so I am not really caring to be super drag race fast but just some extra fun for myself when i feel the need to get on it.

I have been back and forth with Procharger and Vortech as being the two i most likely would think of doing. I have seen a procharger on a r/t with the reverse cog set up and liked it way better as the other way with the filter at the back of the engine looks all bad. I have also now seen the Vortech V3 setup i think that runs the system warping around the engine block. Both these new styles I am interested in.

I mainly have not been able to find these for the 2014 R/t 5.7 6speed and was wondering do they even make these for the 14's yet? The price range is right around where I can handle without the wife flipping out so I would like to know who I can find out this from.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Opps I ment for the Procharger Stage II Intercooled Tuner Kit not the revers cog sorry guys. picture is attached.

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So i take it know one knows anything.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
I am no expert in this field by far so hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.
I have a 2014 SRT8 and have run into the "there's nothing for the '14 yet" quite a bit for different things. What I have found is that because there were no changes in models between '13 and '14 the 2013 part(s) usually work just fine.
I would suggest checking with the manufacturers for a definitive answer first.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Arrington Performance

A couple friends of mine have installed the Arrington Performance Superchargers.One on a 2009 and the other on a 2011 R/T autos.With 8lb boost the 2009 has been tuned and dyno tested to 465 rear wheel horsepower & 456 lb - ft torque.Can't remember what the 2011 came in at for power.

The unit looks like a factory install and I prefer it over the look of a Vortech.

Anyways,they are very satisfied with the performance of the SC and have not had any issues since installation two years ago.

2013 5.7L HEMI Hi-Power 8LB Supercharger Kit by Arrington Performance - shopHEMI.com

Attachments

·
Banned
1,508 Posts
To answer your question. There are no stg II kits available for the 2014 However there are ho kits available.. Being I am a procharger dealer I was just discussing this with Procharger last week. Any Procharger questions please don't hesitate to ask. We have installed them on all the Challenger platforms 5.7, 6.1s and 392s

Thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
The Magnacharger would be awesome with a stick shift and 3.06 gear. It makes instant torque and would be perfect with a stick behind it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.