Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some advice/recommendations on shops that install superchargers in NH. The car is in storage for the winter. Looking for early spring MOD. I have to get it in before the 392's hit the street. I know there are quite a few brands, I could use some help with that decision that as well.

·
Registered
138 Posts
There in Cranston R.I, but may want to trying giving Tasca Mod Shop: Authorized East Coast Shelby Mod Shop a call. My friend had his Mustang done by them and they did a terrific job. He had over $17,000 worth of performance work done and it all looks very professional and the car absolutely screws. Its been about three years now and his Stang is still running strong. They do more than Fords according to him and I plan on getting my SC & suspension done with them. I'm almost done saving!

·
Registered
138 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Challenger SRT
3,734 Posts
Are you looking to just have one installed and take it to get dynotuned after, or a do it all shop? I know a master mechanic located in Weare, NH that is really good and very reasonable with labor charges. He has a lot of experience with muscle cars and is the President of the NH Mustang Club. A supercharger would be no problem for Rick.
New Hampshire Mustang Club

·
Banned
7,159 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts