Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to add a supercharger or turbo and wanted to know what else needs to be upgraded as well. I have a 2019 sxt .

·
Registered
Boosted Stroked 2014 Shaker M6
2,345 Posts
I don't have a SXT, but mine included a custom tune, which means a programmer, performance fuel system, injectors, thermostat, spark plugs, intercooler, belt tensioner and serpentine belt.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So I'll need to upgrade all that!?! And what do you think the total cost would run if I installed myself?!? And I appreciate your info ?

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
15,759 Posts
Ripp SC comes with

Complete System:
  • Vortech V3 Si Trim Supercharger (Self Contained)
  • Vortech Race Blow Off Valve
  • Plug and Play Injectors (New)
  • Front Mounted Intercooler & mounting brackets
  • Aluminum mandrel bent charge piping
  • Engine Management; HP Tuners, link cable and tune
  • Powder Coated Mounting Brackets
  • Gates Belt
  • RIPP Air Filter
  • Hardware
  • 4 Ply Black Boost Couplers
  • Vacuum lines, Vacuum T's and all adapters required
  • Fully Illustrated Color Instructions
  • 1 Year Warranty
  • Tech line with Customer Service
PENDING: Legal for use in California ( NOT CARB Certified

Sprintex does not lay out all the parts, but says it's a full bolt on with everything included, BUT

2019 is hardware only (no tuner)

(***2019 Chrysler vehicles require a modified PCM purchased from Diablosport
. Please contact Contact Us - DiabloSport to purchase this part. Please also provide a picture of your VIN number and mileage to Diablosport upon request. )

Note: requires modification to standard factory hood.
Prodigy Twin Turbo is a full bolt on as well

This is a true bolt-on system that has been developed around a stock Dodge Challenger. As a result no other components, modifications or fabrications are required when installing the Prodigy Challenger Twin Turbo Kit.

The system is maintenance free. Meaning, it does not require any separate oiling to maintain optimal performance. Instead, we use your Dodge Challenger’s natural oil pattern to lubricate the necessary components.

We utilize the revolutionary HP tuners MPVI-2 to deliver incredible driveability and huge power without sacrificing reliability.
However, they currently list it as for 2015-2018, and it's showing out of stock. A note also says:

We are currently accepting pre-orders for anyone interested in turning their V6 Challenger into a Twin Turbocharged menace. Please call 1.855.TURBOJEEP

A Guy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow that's too cool man thank you Soo much I didn't even look at the other ones I would definitely go with the Ripp SC that's amazing I really appreciate you again and thanks for your time!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts