Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, as many of you know I am hooked on forced induction. I want to put a supercharger or turbo on everything, but then the budget steps in and ruins the fun.-LOL.

So to make it a little easier on you, we are offering a SUPER SALE on Superchargers for February.

At the highpoint of the season, we create about 200 custom tunes per month and keep our 2 in house dynos running non-stop. That being said, we have seen our fair share of different parts combos. I know what works and what doesn't.

I must say that we have had great success with Vortech and Procharger. The systems we use are proven, highly reliable, and will make a VERY noticeable difference in the way your car looks are most importantly, feels.

Check out these amazing deals we are running for February.

MD Speedshop Stage 1 Vortech based intercooled system:
This system retails for $6500 alone, with installation commonly costing $800-$1200 depending on who you take it to.

I'm offering our system for just $5,685 INSTALLED Here!:banana:

No Joke, this system includes everything you need.-(uses your existing Predator)

• Vortech V3si internally lubricated supercharger
  • Upgraded Boost-A-Pump ($300 value)
  • Fuel injectors
  • "Colder" NGK spark plugs
  • 2BAR MAP sensor
  • Professional Installation from one of the most experienced hemi performance shops in the world.- DCX Depot / MD Speedshop
:eusa_dance:All this for just $5685! -- This is the lowest price I have ever offered a supercharger system installed!

Systems for:

SRT8 & RT, both manual and automatic transmissions​

*price does not include KY sales tax, dyno tuning (approx.$280), shipping, or other items you may choose to add.​

We are located just about 10 minuted from Downtown Cincinnati OH in northern KY.​

Call, email or PM Tim C.- 9am-5pm EST M-F​

Tim C​

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
A few of our shop pics.

We have nearly 40,000 square feet of pure Muscle Car Heaven!-LOL
2 Dyno Jet Chassis Dynos in house
20 bays!
Climate controlled shop can safely store 50 cars inside.

Tim C

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Excellent pricing on excellent blowers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I have MANY brands of superchargers, so if you love something other than a Vortech or Procharger, please PM or call me and we can talk about other options.

A picture below of just a few I have in the showroom. I also have Magnacharger options if thats what you looking for.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Our sale also applies for other makes and models. If you have Camaro, Mustang, Corvette or other performance vehicle, contact me to see a great price for that car.

Tim C

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
I'll throw a positive note in for the Tim, the guys at DCX and the Vortech SC. Their tuner Dave is one of the best, he provides attention to details, follow up tunes once done and max RWHP. I can't wait till the tracks open so I can hit the mid 11's. Thanks DCX.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tim

Which do you recommend for the 2010 R/T 6 speed?

·
Registered
852 Posts
Great Deals!!!! DO WANT!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts