Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The person that wanted these changed their mind, so they are still for sale.
I purchased this LED kit for my 13 Challenger from Diode Dynamics so they are not the ebay or amazon junk. I no longer have the car so I have no need for them. They will fit 2011-2014 Challenges. Plus I had a set of these same ones in the 16 Jeep Cherokee. They are 2504/SPX24W LEDS. Asking $85.00 shipped.

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,094 Posts
I can’t find this led on the Diode Dynamics website. Was trying to research the fit, brightness and whatnot. Could you post a link for where you got this product? Tried a google search as well, but nothing for DD. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply. I found a link to Headlight revolutions that also sells the supernova led kits. They quit making the V3 and now offer a V4 which is not as good as far as I am concerned. The V3 has a heatsink fins for cooling that will not fail. And the new V4 leds have a electric fan on them that will fail. I will say that they are over 3 times brighter than stock.

https://headlightrevolution.com/v-4-led-headlights-5202-2504-bulbs/

Attachments

·
Registered
2013 SRT8
1,094 Posts
Thanks. I saw those but wasn’t sure they were the same. I’ll think about it some more.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts