Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see from some of the threads that some of you guys have installed Katzkin covers in your cars. I want to wake up the interior in my HO R/T in the worst way, but all my efforts to contact retailers from Ebay and even those dealer names given to me by Katzkin have been dead ends.

Can anybody reccommend a seller for this product that is actually knowlegable about the product and is interested in selling it?

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yep, did it for my HO. Had the same problem as you. Even found a supposed dealer, paid for it and that guy tried to keep the money. Kept calling on the order and got a few return call saying its ordered but no delivery date. After a while, (2 months) got suspicious and contacted Katz kins directly. Contacted my local Katzkinz Regional Mgr. through their site. Got the answer. "Call ure credit card company and start the process to get your money back" then go to "Shopsar.com". 2 weeks later I had my interior! Hope this helps.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Go to Katzkin's website, build what you want, and print out the picture of it. Take the picture and the specs to your Mopar dealer. He can order from Katzkin. If you have a good relationship with the dealer, chances are he won't ask for payment upfront. Then when it comes in, inspect it, and if it's what you wanted, pay for it then. That's how I got my leather and it worked out great. Then I looked up a local installer on Katzkin's website and had him do the install.

There's some info here about horizontal pleats vs vertical pleats, ordering thru Mopar vs ordering thru Katzkin. You should read that also.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
The dealer can order them for you, or you can go to www.leatherseats.com they have done group buys for another auto forum i go to and are a good source to buy from. We've never had a problem dealing with them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts