Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with the Surfcity Garage products that they would care to share? Good, bad, mediocre, or just plain-old ugly?

Regards,
Nomad

·
Registered
402 Posts
Ah! I remember now - was a dude on the Raptor (Ford) forums swearing by these products. Quite a while back though. Sorry, that's all I got. :indifferent:

Order some & report back!! :thumbsup: (kidding)

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have used the Surf City Glass Cleaner. It is good stuff but there a lot of good glass cleaners (more technique to me). I have not used any of the other product.

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
surf city

I use thier stuff. detail spray is great gives the paint a nice slick feel , also really like the detail spray and wax combo in the black bottle, its my favorite. my challenger is white so it does not show much change but I have a dark blue S-10 that looks great after the detail spray and wax combo, if your cars a dark color you will notice a big difference. I am still a fan of mother stuff too. I ll be getting the surf city interior stuff tommorrow. it costs alittle more and I have to drive accross town to pepboys to get it, but its well worth it. I recommend it :thumbsup:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I actually switched from meguires to surf city and love their products. I have no issues and the finish is great also easy to apply and take off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts