Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Challenger Classic
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been trying to resolve my issue. Ever since I had a Magnuson installed on my scatpack, at part throttle ( not WOT ) my car would start feeling like it’s surging, as if I’m pressing the gas rapidly and letting off. My old tuner a2 speed weren’t any help as they claim it’s a mechanical issue. But I’ve read on here that some of you jumped tunes and it worked. So now I’m working with Johan ( diablotoona ) and so far we’re not having any luck.
I know I’ve read some posts saying that tuners have fixed this issue I was just wondering what adjustments have they made that you can guys can tell me so that I can tell Johan, in hopes of fixing this issue.

·
Registered
375 Posts
On my original install on the stock 6.4 I had bad stutter with the stock restrictor, but Arrington was able to tune 100% of it out on the 1st tune revision. On my current build if I remove the restrictor completely I'll get part throttle surging, verify what size restrictor you have in the bypass by removing the small ruber hose.

·
Registered
14 Challenger Classic
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve tried removing it completely
Right now it sits in my cup holders. Seems like to me without it, the issue starts way earlier in the rpm range. With it the issue starts farther out in the Rpms

1 - 3 of 3 Posts